The description of the profession
The operator of computerized design knows, understands and is able to apply the basic principles of computerized design, can apply various ways of informational representation.
The AutoCAD program draws drawing and schemes of different levels of difficulty, prepares drawings and projects of various types for printing, prepares drawings and projects to be published on the Internet.
The operator presents data graphically due to the usage of text edition, computer graphics and sound processing programs.
The operator of computerized design can deal professionally with the application of Windows operational system: make and/or review catalogues and files, apply anti-virus software as well as produce and archive information.
Such a professional projects, models, draws and designs using a computer, s/he can also compose letters on a sheet, select font, compose words by changing the font, it’s size or shape. Moreover, this qualification enables one to create a proper graphical decision matching the selected music track by applying difficult photomontage and/or samples of electronic and computer music.
The operator of computerized design works in the projecting / design departments, publishing and furniture enterprises.
Entering Klaipėda Technology Training Centre requires:
Required education – basic (10 forms) or secondary (12 forms).
Duration of studies – 2 or 3 years.
After the successful completion of this vocational course you will be able to:
- Draw objects according to requirements;
- Use various software;
- Construct products;
- Model objects of visual commercials or advertisements;
- Prepare a lay-out of publication;
- Create graphical image of an Internet web-site;
- Process graphical documentation applying AutoCAD;
- Draw various geometrical elements using AutoCAD software;
- Create blocks and apply them while projecting items;
- Form mechanical drawings using Auto CAD program;
- Form kinematic and wiring diagrams in AutoCAD program
- Draw delineations of wooden constructions, furniture assembling.
You will study such vocational subjects as:
- Informational technologies;
- Engineering graphics;
- Computer graphics;
- Image processing
- Publishing systems
- Internet site graphics
- Computer-aided Design;
- Applied computer-aided design programs;
- Design basics;
- Advertising Basics;
- Projective drawing;
- Science of materials;
- Employees’ health and safety
- On-job apprenticeship;
- Secondary education subjects.