The description of the profession
The work of a small business organizer depends on the specification of the enterprise: he/ she may work at trade, production or service business enterprises. He/ she helps to evaluate business opportunities as well as to write a business plan. Computing, using a register or other tchnological equipment helps a small business organizer to control work and financial accounting of the enterprise.
He/ she looks for useful trading partners, researches market needs (looks for data on new and marketable products and services in the market). This professional analyzes the work of rival firms, helps to shape the company's pricing policy, etc.. A small business organizer helps to determine the price of goods or services, on time and right place to tender them to the consumer. He/ she negotiates with commercial partners, suppliers, organizes the purchase and sale contracts, budgets for the carriage of goods. He/ she may have to work overtime, if it is necessary for the interests of clients.
Entering Klaipėda Technology Training Centre required education – secondary (12 forms) and vocational qualification.
Duration of studies – 1 year.
After the successful completion of this vocational course you will be able to:
- Do market research;
- Set up a small business enterprise;
- Make business decisions and justify them;
- Schedule tasks in business;
- Prepare a business plan;
- Organize the work of a small business enterprise;
- Organize the company's accounting management;
- Describe the role of employees in the company;
- Select motivation tools for employees;
- Define evaluation criteria of a professional career;
- >Manage small business documentation;
- Collaborate with business partners and customers;
- Collect, organize and summarize the information.
You will learn the following:
- Document management;
- Business organization;
- Marketing basics;
- Finance and credits;
- Business Law;
- Foreign language;
- Business Ethics;
- Financial Accounting primer;
- Practical training firm performance;
- Information Technology;
- Management Primer;
- Accounting computerization;
- Employees’ health and safety;
- Economic activity accounting;
- Payment Accounting;
- Lithuanian tax system;
- You will also perform on-job apprenticeship
After the completion of the vocational college a vocational training certificate is provided.