The description of the profession
A Cashier-accountant manages businesses and private companies accounting, long-term asset accounting.He/ she also handles work pay and social security accounts, fills in various financial reports to the State Tax Inspectorate. He/ she calculates raw materials and supplies, property and profits, costs of production, wages, etc. A cashier-accountant in smaller companies performs many of the financial and accounting work; fills in financial records manually and in a computerized form, fixes the company's assets and debts, keeps the income and expenditure sheets, fills in other accounting documentation. This professional makes out material liability agreement, withdraws money from the bank and pays it in, registers income and pays down. He/ she fills cash orders and other accounting documents. Due to the financial performance of operations and intensive communication with customers, accountant cashier's job might be stressful.
Entering Klaipėda Technology Training Centre:
Required education – basic (10 forms) or secondary (12 forms).
Duration of studies – 3 or 1 years.
After the successful completion of this vocational course you will be able to:
- Manage assets in a register;
- Manage ownership and liability accounting records;
- Manage work and payment records;
- Prepare to archive records;
- Fill the original records;
- Manage records of the goods;
- Record transactions in accounting;
- Calculate cash in a cash register;
- Organize accounting for a cashier;
- Manage banking operations documents.
You will learn the following:
- Accounting Basics;
- Payment Accounting;
- Accounting computerization;
- Cash register organization;
- Document management;
- Business organization;
- Audit primer;
- Foreign language;
- Professional ethics;
- Lithuanian tax system;
- Employees’ health and safety;
- You will also perform on-job apprenticeship.
After the completion of the vocational college a vocational training certificate is provided.